WHAT DOES THE CAMP INCLUDE?
- 5 nights accommodation at www.smartiessurflodge.co.uk three meals a day – full English breakfast each morning, 2 sandwiches and a fruit for lunch and carbohydrate dinner
- Photos and a video from the 6 days training
- 2 x coaching and surf sessions per day with Llewellyn Whittaker
- Beach drills and heats to improve consistency and higher success rate off advancing through heats
- Theory lesson on “the secret” how to surf contests and how to achieve your ideal performance state of mind (IPS)
- Theory on the fundamentals of surfing – basic technique, what your body does and when to do it.
- WAVELENGTH Magazine photoshoot of your surf session:
- A full photo gallery and editorial write up on the WAVELENGTH website,
- Plus a dedicated Q&A seminar from a WAVELENGTH photographer on how to work with magazines and the photographers.
Who is the camp for?
This camp is ideally for the young up and coming kid, boy or girl, intermediate to elite who is looking to take his surfing to the next level. He does not necessarily have to be a competitive surfer as this training camp focus more on the individual and his or her technique.
A typical day on the WSS high performance coaching camp
7am wake up with a 7:30am breakfast first surf will be from about 8am – 11am
Then we break for lunch and video analysis which usually takes us till about 1:30pm
We are back in the water from 1:30 pm till the kids collapse or 3:30pm
WHEN WILL THE CAMP TAKE PLACE?
The WSS HPC will take place on from the 22 – 27 October and again from the 29th October to 3 November in Newquay Cornwall
How much will it cost?
For the accommodation meals and coaching, the total for the 5 nights and 4 days 545 Pounds or 60 Pounds per person per day