LEARN TO SURF MOSSEL BAY
Welcome to Waves School of surfing; learn to surf. Have you ever considered or thought of trying to surf? Well you’ve come to the right place, here at Waves school of surfing we use surfing as a tool to teach people about the sea.
In our “Ocean Awareness” sessions we cover:
- How to recognize a current
- What to do to avoid a current.
- What to do when you are stuck in a current.
- How to choose a safe place to surf.
The lessons are R300 per person for 1.5 hours and includes all your equipment. These lessons are designed for the complete novice and our instructors are trained by Waves School of surfing head coach, Llewellyn Whittaker, see about us.
A basic lessons is structures as follows:
- Safety and “ocean Awareness” 10-15 min on the beach
- Basic stand up technique is taught also on the beach another 10-25 min.
- Then we go in the water and have fun while been safe.
The safest conditions will always be considered when choosing the time of the lessons.